Dr. Silas has been a psychologist for over 15 years, working with a wide range of populations and issues including but not limited to juvenile delinquents and at-risk youth; children and adolescents on the autistic spectrum; and the Active Duty military population. Anxiety and trauma (including PTSD) are his specialty areas, as well as grief and loss.
– Howard University, Washington, DC: 1993-1997, Phi Beta Kappa – B.S. (Bachelor’s in Science), Psychology
– The George Washington University, Washington, DC: 1998-2002 – Psy.D., (Doctorate in Psychology)
Licenses, Certifications + Awards:
– NC, DC, and MD Psychology Licenses
– EFT Intermediate Practitioner Certification
– National Guild of Hypnotists, Certified Consulting Hypnotist
– EFT Practitioner
– Consulting Hypnotist
– APA member since 2002
– NGH member since 2016
– EFT Universe member since 2016
“Healing one mind at a time.”
Check out this radio interview Dr. Silas did on WSIC 100.7 in Statesville, NC with Joe Vagnone and Wayne Bidelman on December 16, 2016.
Here, he speaks about services offered, as well as his recently released book: From Mourning To Knight: Overcoming Loss.