Are you looking to heal from past hurt or trauma? Do you feel as though your past makes it difficult to be fully present in the here-and-now? Hard to adjust to new settings and situations? Worry about the stigma of mental health? If so, you've found the right place. Dr. Silas works primarily with adolescents and adults, including those within the military and veteran population. He has a particular interest in the areas of PTSD, trauma, grief and loss. His goal is to make you as comfortable as possible while giving you helpful tools to alleviate symptoms.
You are an ideal client fit for Dr. Silas if:
- You're highly motivated & ready to change
- You've been to traditional talk therapy before and it hasn't worked, stuck, or had lasting results
- You don't just want to rehash your story
- You don't just want to be (over)medicated and numbed out to life
- You want to discover the power of your mind, body and spirit
- You're open to doing things a little differently
- You're ready to make those changes NOW!
Whether it's through Life or Business Coaching, there are a variety of ways to begin your work with Dr. Silas. He would love to be a part of your journey and to help you achieve the freedom, liberation and energy you've been waiting for.
Dr. Silas can be found teaching and offering workshops in the Greater Charlotte region and beyond. Click here to discover a list of what he's teaching and offering.
Dr. Silas has authored 2 books, with another one on the way. Be sure to check out these out here to see his catalog of books, including From Mourning To Knight: Overcoming Loss, and What's Your ACTION Plan? 6 Powerful Ways to Get Unstuck in Your Life Now! These books are all about empowering you, the reader, to achieve and accomplish what you are here to do despite the odds and setbacks you may experience.
Dr. Silas has developed his flagship online course all about trauma - what it's about, how it's developed, and natural ways to heal. Check that out below and on Teachable.