Are you looking to heal from past hurt or trauma? Do you feel as though your past makes it difficult to be fully present in the here-and-now? Hard to adjust to new settings and situations? Worry about the stigma of mental health? If so, you’ve found the right place. Dr. Silas works primarily with adolescents and adults, including those within the military and veteran population. He has a particular interest in the areas of PTSD, trauma, grief and loss. His goal is to make you as comfortable as possible while giving you helpful tools to alleviate symptoms.
You are an ideal client fit for Dr. Silas if:
- You’re highly motivated & ready to change
- You’ve been to traditional talk therapy before and it hasn’t worked, stuck, or had lasting results
- You don’t just want to rehash your story
- You don’t just want to be (over)medicated and numbed out to life
- You want to discover the power of your mind, body and spirit
- You’re open to doing things a little differently
- You’re ready to make those changes NOW!
If you’re interested in becoming a better, happier, and more fulfilled version of the current you, Dr. Silas would love to work with you every step of the way.
Please contact him today!